Main Features of Asset CleanUp Pro v188.8.131.52 – Performance WordPress Plugin
- Site-wide unload options
- Bulk unloads support
- Manage JS/CSS files directly from front-end
- Test Mode for debugging
- Minify and combine loaded JS and CSS files
- Change the location of JS and CSS files (<Head> or <Body>)
- Remove RSD, Windows Live Editor, Rest API, etc.
- Disable XML-RPC protocol
- Reduce render-blocking resources by deferring CSS
- Async and Defer attributes
- Show the file size of each loaded CSS and JS files
- Higher page speed score
- Allows to unload specific plugins
Sales Page of Asset CleanUp Pro v184.108.40.206 – WordPress Performace Plugin
What’s New in Asset CleanUp Pro v220.127.116.11 (Changelog)
- Added an Option to manage critical CSS (in “CSS & JS Manager” » “Manage Critical CSS”) from the Dashboard (add/update/delete), while keeping the option to use the “wpacu_critical_css” hook for custom/singular pages.
- Fix: Make sure managing CSS/JS for taxonomies from the Dashboard (e.g. when editing a category) works 100%.
- Fix: Clearing load exceptions from “Overview” didn’t work for all pages of a certain post type.
- Divi builder edit mode: Allow Asset CleanUp Pro to trigger plugin & CSS/JS unload rules when the page editor is on to make the editor load faster via define(‘WPACU_LOAD_ON_DIVI_BUILDER_EDIT’, true); that can be set in wp-config.php.
- Cache Enabler (compatibility with older versions): Make sure the deprecated “cache_enabler_before_store” hook is in use.
- And many other small improvements and bug fixes.