About Elementor Pro v3.6.4 Latest Version WordPress Plugin
Elementor Pro Latest Version Free Download is the most popular front-end page builder plugin for WordPress. This plugin helps you build awesome eye-catching pages for your sites using its live drag and drop editor. It can work with almost any WordPress theme. Its integration with popular marketing tools like MailChimp, ConvertKit, Zapier, GetResponse, etc., makes marketing easier. The Editor of Elementor Pro is well defined and easy to use. So, anyone can build stunning website pages without any technical knowledge using its live front-end editor. Elementor Pro also offers some pre-made beautiful templates and blocks. You can import them from the Elementor library in just a few clicks.
Elementor has both a free and paid version. The free version also has powerful features, but they are minimal. If you want more advanced features, then you need the Elementor Pro version. You can easily upgrade to the pro version by installing the Elementor Pro addon. This addon will automatically add pro version features into the same free version plugin. Using this plugin, you can design any post, pages, or custom post types directly from the editing screen of WordPress. Overall, Elementor Pro is the most advanced and powerful page builder for WordPress, with over 3 million active installations.
Recommended Plugin: WordPress Automatic Plugin Latest Version Free Download
Core Features of Elementor Pro – Page Builder Plugin for WordPress
- Drag n Drop editor
- Front-end editor
- Live preview
- No harmful effects on site performance
- Allows to import and export templates
- Support of 35+ pre-built templates
- Multiple marketing tools and plugins support
- Multiple typography options
- Enables to place inline elements
- Font Awesome icons support
- Permits to build mobile-responsive pages
- Landing page builder
- Popup builder
- Schema markup support for rating system
- Drag and Drop theme builder
- Allows to create custom post templates
- Can build creative 404 and search pages also
- Slider support
- 3rd party widget support
- Light-weight plugin
- Integration with popular SEO plugin – Yoast SEO
- Google fonts support
Sales/Demo Page of Elementor Pro v3.6.4 (Latest Version) – WordPress Page Builder Plugin
What’s New in Elementor Pro v3.6.4 (Changelog)
- Tweak: Added support for Expert tier templates in Templates Library.
- Tweak: Updated compatibility tag to support Elementor v3.2.x.
- Tweak: Added compatibility for future Library improvements.
- Fix: Toolset image dynamic field is not working with Gallery widget.
- Fix: Multiple carousels on the same page stopped functioning when the Improved Asset Load experiment is active.
- Fix: Section Style tab panel is grayed in several site languages.
- Tweak: Added strings context in PayPal button and Price Table widgets.
- Tweak: Added support for future Import / Export Kit feature.
- Fix: Submissions with over 191 characters weren’t indexed properly.
- New: PayPal Button widget – Collect PayPal payments directly from your site.
- And Some other small minor UI tweaks and bug fixes.
Installation and Activation Guide (Must Read):
- First of all, open and extract the downloaded zip file.
- Now you will get two files.
- First, install elementor-free-v3.6.4.zip.
- Now install elementor-pro-v3.6.4.zip.
- To activate Elementor Pro, Go to your WordPress Dashboard>>Elementor>>License and enter “GWP7514519919615182316RL” as a license key (only if it is not already activated).
- If you want to use premade templates or blocks then you have to create a free account on Elementor’s official website. Elementor will ask you to connect with the Elementor account whenever you try to use premade pages and blocks. Connect and Enjoy [Some newly added pro templates may not work].
- Never Update the free version of Elementor from your WordPress Server. It can break the template importing feature.
- If you’re facing any issues first deactivate and delete the Elementor plugin then open phpMyAdmin to find and delete database entries containing “elementor” in them into the wp_options & wp_usermeta tables only. After deleting elementor entries from both tables, reinstall and use the plugins.
Related Plugin: WPBakery Page Builder Plugin Download
Recommended Theme: Divi Theme Free Download