But when a potential user searches and clicks on your link, the result is something like this:
This content, if not handled early, will affect your blog site as well as the credibility of search users.
How to Remove outdated content from google 2021
Step 2: Click New Request
Step 3: Enter your outdated address and press submit.
How to remove outdated content Bing
Use this page to inform Bing of any content that you have removed due to a legal right, requirement, or otherwise.
- Visit this link and sign in with your Microsoft account (formerly known as Windows Live ID)
- In the Content URL input box, enter the exact URL you found in the Bing web results (for example, by using Copy Shortcut/Copy Link Address functionality in your browser)
- In the Removal Type drop-down menu select Page Removal
- Click Submit
- When you click submit, Bing will run a check whether the page is actually no longer available on the web. If that is the case, Bing will submit the request and add it the Submission History table. However, if Bing detects that the page is still live on the web we will prompt that you can only submit an outdated cache removal.
How to Remove Outdated Content from Yahoo
Yahoo Site Explorer account for the specified site, verified by either HTML Meta tag or uploading XML Verification file.
- #1. Sign in to Yahoo Site Explorer. Enter the URL/Path into the Explore URL box.
- #2. Locate the site in Explorer results. Notice the Delete URL/Path button next to each URL.
- #3. Click ‘Delete URL/Path’ to go to the confirmation page. The confirmation page shows the total number of sub path URLs that will be affected as a result of that Delete URL/Path action and also displays a list those URLs.
- #4. Use the input text box to edit the URL and limit the delete action to a specific sub directory. Click Update to regenerate the list of URLs that will be affected by the delete action.
- #5. Click Yes to delete the URL and any sub paths listed.
When you click ‘Yes’, the delete action is recorded and the Actions page opens. The ‘Actions’ page lists all currently live actions on the site, and also includes actions made by all authenticated site owners.
When Yahoo! Applies the Delete URL/Path action, its status on the Actions page changes from ‘Pending Delete’ to ‘In Effect’. At this point the delete action starts propagating through Yahoo index. It will usually be updated throughout the entire index within 48 hours.
And there you have it. It may not be as perfect as Google’s tools, and the part about having to rely on the robots.txt file and meta tags may be slightly off-putting, but in the end it really isn’t that difficult. Just a bit of elbow grease and your website will look its best in the search engine of Yahoo, leading even more people to give it a well-deserved visit. In the meantime, read all about brainstorming yourself to being a millionaire while your website gets more visitors in the background.
That’s it, your job is to wait for Google, Bing, Yahoo to process your request. You can also cancel the request at any time.
Tags: remove outdated content image,remove outdated content page,remove outdated content google,remove outdated content google images,remove outdated content from google search how long,remove outdated content how long,google content removal,bing remove outdated content,remove outdated content expired,remove outdated content bing,remove outdated content permanently,remove outdated content from yahoo,remove outdated content web page,remove outdated content picture,go to the remove outdated content page,duckduckgo remove outdated content,google remove outdated content,bing remove outdated content,google image remove outdated content,yahoo remove outdated content,google remove outdated content expired,how to remove outdated content from google