About TranslatePress Pro 2.2.5 Nulled + Addons – WordPress Multilingual Plugin
TranslatePress Pro Nulled a better way of translating your WordPress site directly from the front-end, with full support for WooCommerce, complex themes and site builders. TranslatePress Pro WordPress Translation Plugin that’s easy to use for a change.
Recommended Theme: Bimber WordPress Theme
TranslatePress WordPress Plugin Features
- Translate the entire page
Translate what you see. The interface allows you to translate the entire page at once, including output from shortcodes, form and page builders.
- _e(“Hello $%s”);
Full support for dynamic strings (gettext) added by WordPress, plugins and themes.
- Automatic Translation
Integrated with Google Translate and DeepL, you can quickly get your content automatically translated and only adjust what’s not pefect.
- 221 Languages
Add as many languages using our WordPress translation plugin for your project to go global.
- Editorial Control
Publish your language only when all your translations are done.
- Image translation
Translate images directly from the translation interface in order to show different images for each language of your website.
- SEO Friendly
SEO support for page slug, page title, description, twitter and facebook social graph information. The HTML lang attribute is properly set. Yoast SEO Sitemap support
- Customizable Language Switcher
Extended language switcher includes a floater menu, shortcode and individual menu items.
- For every project.
Works out of the box with WooCommerce, custom post types, complex themes and site-builders.
- Translator Accounts
Create translator accounts that can translate the website without having to work with the WordPress backend, site builders or metaboxes.
- Browse As
Browse your website just like your users see it. Translate pages that show different content for different users, like a custom log-in page
- Translation Blocks
Allows you to translate larger blocks of html with a single translation, by joining multiple translation strings into a translation block.
- Automatic User Language Detection
Redirect visitors to their own language preference based on browser language or IP address.
Sales Page of TranslatePress Pro 2.2.5 Nulled + Addons
- Added support for hreflang x-default in Advanced Settings
- Improved checking if quota exceeded on google machine translation for each batch
- Fix a fatal error due to incorrect call to the_title filter made by some themes
- Fixed automatic translation character count not resetting daily
- Fixed possible incompatibility between trp_language shortcode and automatic translation
- Gettext is no longer processed in REST API requests made from admin referer.
- Don’t update gettext machine translation with empty translation.
- Fixed machine translation codes not being set on first save settings
- Solved backwards compatibility with Deepl Add-on version 1.0.0
- We now don’t translate gettext into english.
- Fix: make sure we are not sending gettext non-unique array strings to Automatic Translation
- Fix: Add default translation engine if not available.
- Fix: hide Test API key button when machine translation is disabled or when there’s not API key saved.
- Add an option to block crawlers from triggering automatic translations
- Added support for excluding words from automatic translation
- Compatibility with WooCommerce Checkout Add-Ons plugin
- Improved integration with WooCommerce PDF Invoices & Packing Slips by translating product name and options in invoices
- Removed possible trp-wrap tags ending up in front-end content
- Improved display of license error messages
- Corrected and added missing flags for 7 languages
- Eliminate need for jQuery in language switcher shortcode
- Fixed issue with translating admin ajax JSON strings
- Fixed issue with html tags breaking HTML
- Fixed warning in when saving advanced settings
- Fixed trpst characters in WooCommerce shipping calculator
- Fixed getting translations on fallback admin-ajax
- New integration with Deepl API Automatic translation in PRO versions
- Added machine translation limit
- Added setting for translation memory limit
- Fixed encoding for the “Fix broken html feature”
- Fixed CSS for translate button in TP Editor
- Fixed disabling dynamic translation in translation editor when it is disabled from Advanced option
- Improved speed on Gettext exclusion
- Make Gettext exclusion work without a domain in Advanced Settings
- Allow po/mo localization files to translate excluded Gettext strings
- Added Advanced setting to Exclude selectors from translation
- Added option to change floating language switcher position
- Added compatibility with CartFlows plugin
- Added compatibility with NextGen plugin
- Added compatibility with Ninja Popups plugin mails
- Added compatibility with Woo Tours plugin
- Fixed issue with trp-gettext wrappings in WooCommerce REST API
- Fixed issue with translating images run through JetPack CDN
- Fixed edge case where gettext inside script tag attributes was breaking html
- Translated title of product in WooCommerce “Product has been added to cart” message
- Better handling of string overdetection in dynamic string translation
- Better handling of sql errors and machine translation
- Fixed WooCommerce Product Translation on Cart Page for products with hyphen in their names
- Added Translation Memory feature
- Beaver Builder compatibility
- Fixed isseu with gettext special characters inside attributes breaking html sometimes
- Fixed an issue with urls slugs not being translated in site-map for secondary languages if “Use subdirectory on default language” was on
- Added support for display attribute for language-switcher shortcode
- Added maximum possible size to srcset for translated images
- Added compatibility with Query Monitor plugin
- Better handling of licenses when pro addons are active
- Improved descriptions in settings page and other places
- Added filter to allow translation of href as an exception
- Fixed translation blocks not working on live in some edge cases
- Fixed translation block created in secondary language not working when strings were already translated
- Fixed JS error when dynamic translation is disabled by filter
- Fixed translating dynamic strings in Editor when viewing as Logged out
- Fixed page titles containing special characters not being translated
- Fixed title attribute not being translated
- Fixed certain custom WooCommerce permalinks not working on translated products
- Fixed pencil icon not showing for WooCommerce product images in Shop page on certain themes
- Fixed modifying wp_mail headers when we didn’t have to
- Added support for translating images
- Added support for translating title attribute
- Added support for translating href pointing to internal files and href pointing to any external links
- Added support for translating attributes modified dynamically through JS
- Added support for translating multiple attributes on the same node
- Added support for translating nodes containing mixt of gettext and user-inputted strings
- Added notification and disabled TP for servers not running minimum PHP version 5.6.20
- Refactored and improved Translation Editor user interface
- Added Keyboard shortcuts: CTRL + S (save), CTRL + ALT + Z (discard all changes), CTRL + ALT + LEFT (previous string), CTRL + ALT + RIGHT (next string)
- Fixed issues with translation blocks not working on some instances
- Security improvements
Recommended Plugin: Download WP Rocket – Best WP Caching Plugin