Wordfence Security Premium WordPress Plugin Free Download – Wordfence Security is one of the most popular and best WordPress security plugins in the market. It also has a free version available, which you can download directly from the WordPress Dashboard. The free version of this plugin is also quite useful for some webmasters. To unlock the full power of this plugin, you need to upgrade the premium version of it. Wordfence Security Premium offers many advanced security features to protect your website from hackers. The Dashboard of this plugin is highly users friendly and feature-rich. You do not need to be a techy person to use this plugin. Wordfence Security plugin starts working automatically after activation. Default settings work perfectly for almost all websites.
Wordfence Security plugin comes with the most powerful firewall. Using firewall options, you can set firewall rules to block traffic from specific IPs or countries. This plugin also offers modern brute force protection with custom options. The scanning feature with scheduling options is the most powerful feature of this plugin. It regularly checks every file of your website for malware, Backdoors, invalid URLs, or other vulnerabilities. Wordfence Security Premium plugin also allows you to set up two-factor authentication to improve your website’s login security. Overall, Wordfence Security is the #1 security plugin for WordPress.
Core Features of Wordfence Security Premium WordPress Plugin
- Highly advanced malware scanner
- Endpoint firewall
- Themes and Plugins Scanner
- Repair modified files
- Content safety checkups
- Brute Force Protection
- Enforce Usage of Strong Password
- Two-factor authentication
- Real-time IP blocking system
- Leaked password protection
- Monitor Hack attempts
- Live traffic
- Specific country traffic blocking
- Real-time firewall rules
- Malware signature updates
- Known security vulnerabilities checker
- Scheduled Scanning
- Login Page CAPTCHA
- Block User-Agents and Referrer
What’s New in Wordfence Security Premium v7.5.9 (changelog)
- = 7.5.9 – March 22, 2022 =
* Improvement: Updated GeoIP database
* Improvement: Removed blocking data update logic in order to reduce timeouts
* Improvement: Increased timeout value for API calls in order to reduce timeouts
* Improvement: Clarified notification count on Wordfence menu
* Improvement: Improved scan compatibility with WooCommerce
* Improvement: Added messaging when application passwords are disabled
* Fix: Prevented warnings and errors when constants are defined based on the value of other constants in wp-config.php
* Fix: Corrected redundant escaping that prevented viewing or repairing files in scan results
= 7.5.8 – February 1, 2022 =
* Launch of Wordfence Care and Wordfence Response.
= 7.5.7 – November 22, 2021 =
* Improvement: Made preliminary changes for compatibility with PHP 8.1
* Change: Added GPLv3 license and updated EULA.
= 7.5.6 – October 18, 2021 =
* Fix: Prevented login errors with WooCommerce integration when manual username entry is enabled on the WooCommerce registration form.
* Fix: Corrected theme incompatibilities with WooCommerce integration.
= 7.5.5 – August 16, 2021 =
* Improvement: Enhanced accessibility.
* Improvement: Replaced regex in scan log with signature ID.
* Improvement: Updated Knockout JS dependency to version 3.5.1
* Improvement: Removed PHP 8 compatibility notice.
* Improvement: Added NTP status for Login Security to Diagnostics.
* Improvement: Updated plugin headers for compatibility with WordPress 5.8
* Improvement: Updated Nginx documentation links to HTTPS.
* Improvement: Updated IP address geolocation database.
* Improvement: Expanded WAF SQL syntax support.
* Improvement: Added optional constants to configure WAF database connection.
* Improvement: Added support for matching punycode domain names.
* Improvement: Updated Wordfence install count.
* Improvement: Deprecated support for WordPress versions older than 4.4.0
* Improvement: Added warning messages when blocking U.S.
* Improvement: Added MYSQLI_CLIENT_SSL support to WAF database connection.
* Improvement: Added 2FA and reCAPTCHA support for WooCommerce login and registration forms.
* Improvement: Added option to require 2FA for any role.
* Improvement: Added logic to automatically disable NTP after repeated failures and option to manually disable NTP.
* Improvement: Updated reCAPTCHA setup note.
* Fix: Prevented issue where country blocking changes are not saved.
* Fix: Corrected string placeholder.
* Fix: Added missing text domain to translation calls.
* Fix: Corrected warning about sprintf arguments on Central setup page.
* Fix: Prevented lost password functionality from revealing valid logins.
- Improvement: Expanded WAF capabilities including better JSON and user permission handling.
- Improvement: Switched to relative paths in WAF auto_prepend file to increase portability.
- Improvement: Eliminated unnecessary calls to Wordfence servers.
- Fix: Prevented errors on PHP 8.0 when disk_free_space and/or disk_total_space are included in disabled_functions,
- Fix: Fixed PHP notices caused by unexpected plugin version data.
- Fix: Gracefully handle unexpected responses from Wordfence servers.
- Fix: Time field now displays correctly on the “See Recent Traffic” overlay.
- Reduced SQLi false positives caused by comma-separated strings.
- Fixed JS error when resolving last scan result.
- And many other small enhancements and bug fixes.
Sales Page Of Wordfence Security Premium v7.5.9 Plugin for WordPress
Alternative Security Plugin: iThemes Security Pro Free Download
Recommended Theme: Newspaper WordPress Theme Free Download
Free Download Wordfence Security Premium v7.5.9 WordPress Plugin [Latest Version]
*Never Auto Update Wordfence Plugin directly from your WordPress Dashboard. If you do this, you will lose all premium features.